- We call you prior to an appointment to ensure that nobody in your household has tested positive for Covid-19 or has displayed any symptoms within the last 14 days. If necessary, we are able to reschedule your appointment for a more appropriate time.
- During the call, we also discuss particulars about the consultation, such as if you would prefer to talk in the garden of your property.
- Your consultant will be wearing full PPE including gloves and a mask and use hand sanitiser before and after all appointments.
- All product samples will be disinfected thoroughly before and after an appointment. We ask that you wear gloves if you would like to handle our samples.
- Your consultant will be positioned at least 2 metres from you at all times during the appointment.
- Your consultant will disinfect all surfaces they come into contact with before leaving your property.
Please Note On occasion, our staff may be required to self-isolate at short notice, causing last-minute cancellations of home visits. Our central office team are working very hard to ensure all projects are completed to your satisfaction and we thank you for your patience if we are required to find an alternative consultant/surveyor/engineer for your project.